- Check and supervise a comprehensive market research for Sectors & Sub – Sectors handled by each Division.
- Contacting potential clients.
- Manage Credit officers and Credit portfolio of the Branch, negotiate deals with potential clients, facilitate after maintaining approvals and follow up on the corporate accounts.
- Attending marketing calls.
- Reviewing and concurring Marketing Call Memos addressing Division Head/CLOB Head.
- Collection of necessary documents for brief study.
- Checking Executive summary to obtain in principle approval.
- Collection of all Legal, Financial and Technical documents sufficient for conducting a proper Due Diligence on the targeted client.
- Ensure the marketability of all bank’s products & services including Loans/Contingent Business as well as Retail Products.
- University Graduate; Major: Economics and Political Science, Accounting, and Business Administrative / Credit Certified.
- At least 7 - 10 years of Experience in Banking.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Very good personal relationship skills.
- Good communicator and report writer.
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages.
Ability to think strategically while still attending to the tactical details.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend