- To examine and analyse various risks that a corporate runs on its books, primarily in terms of foreign exchange rate, commodity prices & interest rate risks. Understand the Risk taking ability of the corporate and accordingly suggest various hedging tools/strategies to manage its risks depending on the prevalent economic/business climate and also execute such strategies in the market place.
- The main products used for this purpose would entail vanilla FX covering to currency/commodity/interest rate options, currency/commodity/interest rate swaps & forwards.
- Develop in association with Head Treasury Marketing a marketing strategy across customers with a view to increasing share of wallet.
- Identify new relationships from zero bases & understand the customer's treasury requirements and structure and deliver solutions to manage their currency and interest rate risk.
- Ensure that contact with customers is maintained at the level consistent with maximizing volume & profitability of transactions.
- Preparation and delivery to clients of treasury risk management proposals and presentations.
- Support all other business units within the bank as appropriate in the provision of Treasury related services and products.
- Develop new profitable products and risk management solutions for corporate, institutional, retail and HNW customers as appropriate in conjunction with inter-bank desk and risk managers.
- Ensure appropriateness and suitability to the customer of transactions being marketed by him and the team.
- Have knowledge of and adhere to the dealing and other processes detailed in the Treasury Front office manual. In addition comply with the Bank's laid down policies, dealers' code of conduct, internal & external regulations.
- Advise and give feedback to Head Treasury Marketing & Divisional Head Treasury of changes warranted in the dealing procedures.
- Interact with Treasury Operations or Back Office to ensure appropriate documentation including deal confirmations.
- Interact with corporate banking division to set up credit limits for customer transactions including derivatives.
- Ensure adherence to dealing within unexpired counter-party limits for the transactions dealt by him. Operate within the bank's authorized open position on currencies and other products along with observing other internal/statutory limits & regulations.
- Provide input to the Head Treasury Marketing & Divisional Manager Global Treasury for development of the annual Divisional budget.
- Assist Head Treasury Marketing & Divisional Manager - Treasury in any assignment as and when required.
- A first degree in Finance or banking or a related subject.
- At least 4-5 years in Treasury Sales, or related banking business with at least 2-3 years in Treasury sales with training and experience in Derivatives, Capital Market Dealers & Mutual Funds Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good office technology skills.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Excellent person to person skills.
Good written and spoken Arabic is an advantage.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend