- Optimize existing customer value by managing the cards loyalty platform and targeting relevant offers through the customer lifecycle to earn their lifetime loyalty. Continually improving customer experience of basic, value added and differentiation services while complying with all regulations in addition to ensuring relevant credit policies are in place.
- Focused on cards portfolio management, growth and profitability of card products for the retail market under CBG.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Facilitate market share increase in usage and outstandings.
- Manage profitability of card programs by deriving value with managed costs.
- Ensure budgets are managed effectively and timely deliveries within costs are achieved.
- Ensure programs are profitable as budgeted in the financial targets. Promise of product benefits are fulfilled.
- Constantly perform product penetration and develop strategies for improving underperforming areas.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for portfolio growth within current product mix and execute effectively.
- Provide rewards and recognition programs tailored to the needs of segments within the portfolio to address Customer Lifecyle Management issues.
- Identify and address customer needs and expectations and ensure programs are effectively managed for all the target segments.
- Lead innovativeness and competitiveness in all programs. Identify clusters for limit increases for execution. Monitor and report performance.
- Monitor all program results, understand customer behavior and take corrective measures.
- Provide landscape view of cards vis-à-vis the competition and ensure that superior positioning in the market place is further enhanced through effective card programs.
- Suppliers/Vendors: (Regulators/Others):
- Ensure regular meetings with all partners for alignment and communicating progress on all initiatives.
- Work with various business process management unit, Operations, IT for any system enhancements.
- Manage 3rd party vendors, suppliers and outsource organizations to deliver the promise of the programs.
People/Employee: (Unit/Bank wide):
- Manage relationships with business partners for smooth business dev. & project implementation.
- Lead team members and cross functional team/s to achieve CLM and usage objectives.
- Ensure close interaction with all distribution channels and ensure effective training.
- Work closely across cards team, Distributions Channels, Risk Management, Compliance etc to ensure value is created from these programs.
- Identify development areas and lead own learning/development.
Internal Processes/Practices: (Productivity/Quality/Compliance/Reporting):
- Prepare concept paper outlining program definition and design, peculiarities, target market, competitive strength and competition strategy, program positioning, market research, system requirements, credit policy, criteria, procedures, terms and conditions, risk assessments and business case and present to relevant committees.
- Draw up a detailed project plan related to the programs. Lead the efforts and involvement of various units and ensure successful roll-out of programs.
- Obtain management, legal and audit approval. Ensure compliance to Bank policies and procedures as well as to local and international regulations.
- Run pilot schemes where necessary to ensure systems are tested.
- University Graduate from reputable university with good academic background. Masters would be advantageous.
- At least 8 years in similar roles in Consumer Finance or Banking, with at least 5-6 years experience in Credit Cards Business.
- Experience in project management and strong implementation skills with some technical background (e.g. Vision +).
- Experience in managing and growing profitability.
- Have good marketing background.
- Ability to handle and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to conceptualize & research new ideas and analyze them from market and financial standpoints.
- Proven ability to coordinate product and market research, sales forecasting and promotional planning.
- Deadline oriented and works autonomously well under pressure.
- Good knowledge of segmentation techniques.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Good overall credit cards business knowledge including business, risk, operation, loyalty.
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to convince key stakeholders on initiatives.
Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment that is delivery focused.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend