- Enhance the Islamic liabilities and wealth products menu by launching new products and services.
- Launch Islamic liability product variants around CASA and Fixed Deposits based on segment based product strategy.
- Build comprehensive Customer Value Proposition for each product as per customer needs in each segment.
- Develop and enhance liability and wealth management business strategy and targets to reflect the local market potential and build market share.
- Understand market [customer/competition] dynamics and maintain/improve quality of products & services to ensure new sales growth and customer loyalty.
- Develop BRDs and product/project scope documents and liaise with IT for development/customization/implementation of system to cater to new product needs.
- Achieve customer acquisition and P&L targets as assigned for each product.
- Coordinate with all cross functional stakeholders for the commercial attractiveness of product and to achieve process/service efficiency of the product value chain.
- Develop business performance KPIs and monitor progress. Additionally lead development of periodic management review and dashboards highlighting performance against key indicators and overall health of business.
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Business Management/Administration.
- At least 5-6 years of strong experience in Product and Business Management.
- Have strong negotiations skills and be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
Middle East experience will be an added advantage.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend