- Responsible for conducting operational risk analysis and ensuring that all transaction are within the approved limits.
- Provide added value through proper management of portfolio and counterparty risks.
- Evaluate investment proposals and communicate risk awareness.
- Facilitates the execution of enterprise risk management processes and infrastructure as a key enabler to achieving the business objectives of Investment Company.
- Assist Senior Management to establish and communicate Investment Company's enterprise risk management objectives and direction.
- Assist the management with integrating operational risk management with strategy and development process of Investment Company.
- Assists the Managing Director/CEO, CFO and Executive Committee to develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits.
- Provide assistance to the Executive management in developing risk mitigation strategies for Investment Company's critical risk and monitoring these risks.
- Establishes, communicates and facilitates the use of appropriate enterprise risk management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Works with business units to establish, maintain and continously improve risk management capabilities.
- Implements appropriate risk reporting to the CEO and Executive Committee, BOD and Executive Management team.
- Ensures effective alignment between the ERM process and internal audit and risk financing.
- University Degree.
- At least 5 - 7 years relevant experience.
- Have strong negotiations skills and be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment that is delivery focused and customer focused.
- Deadline oriented and works autonomously well under pressure.
A strong team player and yet able to work effectively as an Individual.
Apply to this Job
Forward to Friend