- Build governance framework within business as per regulatory guidelines.
- Monitoring & management of all governance related activities/tasks.
- Customer experience & complaint management.
Governance & Risk Management :
- Responsible for institutionalizing procedures and controls within the segment to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices.
- Keep updated with regulatory changes and identify impact on the business pro-actively.
- End to end responsibility for OR incident management and RCSA – from origination to closure and subsequent update of processes to avoid future irregularities.
- Act as the key point of contact between the business and Compliance, Legal, Ops Risk, AMO, and ITD
- Coordinate the Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity (BCM) initiatives within BBG
- Support governance related activities for BBG in line with the bank principles as required
- Assist senior management in the implementation of Department’s action plan by owning the respective objectives and delivering outcomes
- Support the team in the role as focal point for any CMB related requests received from applicable regulators; in particular the Central Bank of the UAE (CB UAE) and other regulatory authorities.
- Support the team in delivering management of Alerts, by facilitating the flow of information between the various stakeholders for the appropriate management of alerts
- Supports the implementation of major transformation programs
Customer Excellence :
- Formulate & manage end to end process for all customer communication
- Custodians for all marketing related tasks for CMB
- Work closely with all portfolio managers, area managers and segment heads to develop an organize annual marketing plan
- Ensure adherence to customer complaint management process by ensuring effective coordination, with internal team members, product managers and relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible to engage with process owners and internal stakeholders for the purpose of NPS monitoring and achieve benchmark scores for the unit
Graduate with at least 7 years relevant local market knowledge in retail banking product and services
- Sound compliance, ops or product or sales governance background
- Prior experience in digitization and process excellence
- Customer obsessed, change focused pragmatist
- Good communication & interpersonal skills