The role is designed to focus on regulatory reporting, data extraction from core banking system and analytics of Corporate & institutional Banking. This role also supports to Senior Manager to build bridge between IT, Digital Office and the business stakeholders.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of Regulatory reporting with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Capable to design queries to extract relevant data from the Core Banking System (HUB) to prepare Regulatory reports and Business reports.
- Automated manual queries through Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and other tools e.g. Tableau/QlikSense.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering.
- Unlock opportunities to derive higher returns with improved Data Quality.
- Uncover data inconsistencies across consuming systems.
- Support to translates Business Strategic Imperatives into actionable data and insights solutions.
- Leverage current and emerging data and analytical techniques to address business challenges in an actionable way.
- Assist to ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
- Support/Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Inspire trust & credibility among business stakeholders through highest level of personal integrity, and ethical behavior.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels for mutually positive outcome.
- Proactively supports change initiatives & innovative analytical thinking & solutions that results into improved business performance.
- Saudi National.
- Business experience focused primarily in the Financial Services & Data Management.
- Experience in driving and large scale change and transformation programs related to Data.
- Strong background working with large-scale data, data management, data cleaning, data modelling, data quality, visualization and dashboard design.
- Experience in Program/Project Management is advantageous.
- Knowledge of any advanced BI and Data tools e.g. SAS, QLIK, Tableau, SQL etc.
- Knowledge on Core Banking System is advantageous (e.g. HUB, AS400 etc.)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.