Director – Investment Banking and Private Equity
Job Objective The position will play an important role in the Group by focusing on the execution of
transactions and supervising team members
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and leading a diverse team of individuals (VPs, Associates and Analysts) by encouraging
and maintaining motivation and team spirit in order to implement the strategy and the organization,
and achieve the objectives.
- Set, monitor and allocate the Department budget in coordination with Finance.
- Setting the KPIs for the Department
- Evaluating the performance of the team
- Ensure full adherence by Saudi regulatory rules and guidelines.
- Overseeing and managing execution of day-to-day activities surrounding “live” transactions.
- Partnering with senior colleagues, client executives, and product specialists to develop innovative client
- Final review and approval of client presentation materials.
- Final review and approval of proposals, engagement letters, and presentations.
- Final review and approval of offering documents such as IPO prospectus, private placement
memorandum, banking memorandum, teasers and investor presentations.
- Ensuring the highest quality and work ethics.
- If required, interacting with CMA, SAMA and other regulatory authorities to explain the project under
management and address any enquiries they might have; and
- Performing other duties related as assigned.
- Lead the origination, structuring and implementation process around corporate bond and other debt
- Oversee deal origination, new business strategy, and deal execution.
- Evaluate and structure customized debt offering (Sukuk) and financing alternatives for the bank clients.
- Have an understanding of rating advisory and listing requirements that may be necessary to facilitate
the issuance of bonds / Sukuks in the GCC capital markets.
- Coordinate with other departments
- Review monthly progress report on departmental accomplishments and other work-related matters.
These reports are required to be presented to the CEO and Board of Directors on timely basis.
- Manage the periodical review of the department’s performance and performance report highlights
aiming to optimize process improvement and discuss recommendations.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in the local markets, in order to actively source successful
Internal Communication Purpose
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Other bank Dept. (HR, Admin, Compliance, IT,
Business and managerial issues