To manage and grow relationships in a portfolio of large Engineering, Procurement & Contracting companies, improve service quality levels and client interactions and ensure that the team’s objectives are constantly met and its revenue targets achieved, while maintaining client satisfaction, portfolio credit quality and living FAB’s values
Client and Market Analysis
Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks
Client Relationship Management
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, mandate letter….etc.;
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units.
- Pitch, review , negotiate and conclude deals
- Maintain the credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management
- Assist the Unit Head in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs.
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
- 8 years of experience in corporate banking especially independently managing large conglomerates within the Engineering, Procurement and Contracting sector.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Data analysis and financial modelling skills
- Credit analysis and FOREX skills
- Communication skills
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi in Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans five continents, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience, and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across countries in which the bank operates.