- Collates and consolidates information, participates in the development of the annual audit plan and directs its implementation, ensuring that audits are risk based driven, firm timelines are met and audits cover Retail Banking units and are in line with the audit guidelines.
- Oversees and directs the reliability and effectiveness assessment of operational procedures and policies, system security controls and the quality of credit guaranteed to minimize losses and incidents of fraud in the bank.
- Challenges findings and their action plans, guides Audit Incharge / Audit Managers in preparing audit reports and reviews reports. Ensures that audit reports are graded as per the audit risk grading methodology.
- Leads special audits as recommended by audit committee/internal stakeholders, taking inputs from the Audit Committee/Business Heads on the audit objectives, kind of audit needed, population to be covered and timelines.
- Leads important meetings with the auditees during the audit along with leading internal meetings for smooth delivery of audit. Identifies and evaluates risks arising from the bank’s operational/business activities, and provides opinion and viable solution on the same to the Chief Internal Auditor to help and ensures the Board remains updated on all audit results and audit resources are adequately deployed for units/activities having a higher propensity of operational/business risk.
- Represents audit department in various management committees (as observer) to keep a close contact with the current control environment in the bank, issues at hand and emerging risks. Represents audit department in various management committees as delegate of Chief Internal Auditor (CIA) as and when required.
- Guides the process of determining the reliability, integrity and communication of financial and operational information, the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, the safeguarding of assets and the compliance with laws, regulations, and contracts.
- Manages the relationship and leads the communication with all business units, to ensure buy in from the business as well as overall operational efficiency, effectiveness and service level compliance.
- Maintains close contact with external auditors and regulators, to obtain an overview of the current business climate.
- Performs appraisal on the audit team members. helps in Training Needs Assessment of the audit team and arranging for auditors personal and professional enrichment and development.
- Saudi National.
- Around of 10 years of experience Auditing Retail banking.
- Bachelor degree in any related area.