- Manages technical components of moderately complex IT projects.
- Coordinates activities of the project team, identifies necessary resources and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Evaluates subordinates’ performance and makes decisions on pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions.
- Verifies team adherence to control and risk implementations as well as standards and process changes.
- Identifies scope and impact of project risks and issues; raises and resolves issues.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Significant experience in an IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience