Smooth and efficient operations and services of the Group. Deploy adequate and qualified staffing to meet the business objectives.
- Assist CFO in Strategic and financial planning
- Preparation of Business Segment MIS, Product and Account Profitability Reports
- Tracking of Budget numbers against actuals
- Conduct Variance and Trend analysis
- Responsible for the G/L structure and Maintenance
- Managing the Cost Allocation Process
- Managing the Transfer Pricing process
- Annual Capital Budget Process
- Implementing and managing the new MIS/reporting system
- Preparing monthly reviews and annual plan packages for discussion with the Managing Director
- Coordinate preparation of Managing Director’s monthly business letter
- Preparing packages/presentations for the MD/Chairman and the Board of Director
- Reviewing and monitoring of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Accounting policy and advisory
- Product program process
- Should be a Chartered Accountant or a Certified Public Accountant within a maximum age limit of 37-42 years.
- Should have a minimum 10-12 years experience of working in a similar position in a medium to large sized bank.
- Should have excellent knowledge of MIS systems and software packages likes MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
- Should have an overall knowledge of banking operations and products.
- Excellent working knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Well proficient in written & spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills and a team player
- Managing people skills.