Looking to join the #1 bank in the UAE and one of the most prestigious in the region? We’re looking for professionals who are driven, skilled, and ready to take on new challenges. Together, we can achieve our goals, making a lasting impact on both our company and the industry as a whole. Join us and leave your mark on the industry. Let’s work together to achieve great things and unlock new possibilities for our employees, customers, and communities.
The job role forms key part of PB Credit by recommending new credit and extensions of credit facilities through analysis of financial documents and provides support to the UAE branches and DSF, key accountabilities include credit review of mortgage loans.
- Develops Proposal Related to Credit Transactions and Risks based on Clients Financial information reviewed through related documents
- Evaluates Clients Credit Data and information and financial statement in order to determine the degree of risk associated with the account and facilitate the decision making process based on credit worthiness
- Ensure that the credit documentation is complete for the purpose of facilitating the application process and ensures approvals on the same are obtained from delegated authority.
- Manages the exception level (insufficient/deferred security documents, and exception reports) efficiently and within the specified standards and timelines.
- Ensure timely and accurate Productivity reports are maintained and forwarded on timely basis to reporting Manager.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
- Ensures to comply with audit requirements, internal and external reporting obligations in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across FAB. Adherence to policies, processes and procedures of FAB along with Central Bank Regulations
Self- Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through related trainings.
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Banking or any related discipline.
- 3 years’ relevant experience, including 1 year in similar role
The Role can be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi