Job Descriptions Summary :
The Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping duties such as generating and recording all general ledger journal entries, monthly close out and producing financial reports.
Work place : Taweelah, Abu Dhabi (80 km away from Abu Dhabi City)
- Male / Female
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years’ work experience as Accounts is MUST
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Must possess ability to type and enter data accurately.
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial computer software applications (Excel, Access, Word, others). Preference will be given to candidates with Maximo experience.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of financial information.
- VAT handling experience in UAE would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Good exposure and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to take direction and responsibility.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Disciplined, initiative, reliable, consistent.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Preference to candidates who are currently in the UAE and can join immediately.
- Available to work on evening and weekends when necessary.