API Business Development Manager
· Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
· 5+ years of product owner or product manager experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
· Knowledge of / Experience with Retail / Corporate Banking and Wealth Management preferred
· This position is designed to assist sales growth using API. and define the API bank should expose based on the market needs, reach to open banking, increase customer experience, reducing cost, increasing profits and consequently customers’ retention.
· Product Selection/Screening
· Responsible for Business development of API
· Project Planning for API launch requirements. Interaction with Marketing
· API enablement and management
· Digital Services Business Operation and SOA Development
· Managing B2C / B2B
· Prepare Enterprise API Catalog Inventory
· Interface with business partners within and outside of Digital Platforms, operations, technology, legal, compliance, and risk partners to implement enhancements and strategic transformations for client acquisition, on boarding and all associated and ancillary business processes across retail banking group.
· Assist Digital Transformation Senior Manager in formulating the overall Digital strategy for API
· Liaise between cross-functional teams to identify strategic digital system solutions and create/issue resolutions compliant with industry and governmental regulations
· Review testing plans, defects, requirement clarifications and writing, and completion reports to ensure a smooth implementation of digitization activities and enhancements.
· Coordinate and implement digital related activities and campaigns with Alternative Channels product teams in relates to delivering the overall digitization strategy.
· Work closely with the Analytics teams to drive user behaviour analysis, and enhance reporting metrics in regards to migration of branch transactions/services to API
· Develop and implement communication materials for customer digital journey in coordination with Digital Channels, Marketing and Product teams
· Offload offline transactions from front end channels (i.e. Branches) to digital platforms
· Engage closely with the engineering and cross-functional stakeholders to define a roadmap that meets business and consumer needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints.
· Identify implementation roadmap to incrementally deliver new Digital customer journeys to the customers in an Agile manner, while gradually building on the foundation to deliver more sophisticated capabilities through a customer centric approach and innovation
· Track and monitor industry developments and how it impacts BAB and BAB products, new technologies that can be leveraged
· Identify existing gaps, optimizations and future opportunities for the product, services and ensure implementation through Digital Channels Owners.
· Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, design and product requirements, and other materials as needed to support technical design and development.
· Partner with development and design teams to prioritize backlog, monitor progress and anticipate key issues & roadblocks.
· Track and analyse metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, trends and risks/opportunities for both short and long term.
· Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of digital transformation initiatives.
· Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities in regards to Digital Journeys.
· Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email
· Support the Steering Group in achieving project’s aims and anticipated benefits, managing the governance structures and ensuring effective decision making and appropriate sign-off at all relevant stages.