Director IT / ERP
The IT / ERP director is responsible for overseeing a team of technical staff who run IT including ERP to ensure that all systems are functioning properly, and IT is a competitive strength for the company. The director is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing an ERP system to include custom development particularly in HR, FI, and BI. The director should be a subject matter expert for all IT staff and advisor for company management in IT. The director is responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing staff for best efficiency and service delivery. The director will report the CEO.
– Plan, implement, and manage ERP for a large company
– Develop ERP practice solutions and methodologies
– Develop and deliver solutions in ERP language
– Update and manage ERP system to ensure it provides company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
– Analyze data processing modules and identify areas of enhancements and improvements.
– Provide procedures and reports to identify and resolve data integrity issues.
– provide technical direction and control of all IT activities
– Manage IT department to include:
o Department planning
o Recruiting, inducting, retaining, and managing department staff
o Deliver best in class IT services to the company
– A college degree in computer science
– Extensive experience in managing ERP implementation projects to include detailed customization work
– Extensive experience in ERP development projects specifically in HR, FI, and BI development
– Extensive experience in managing IT department