Executive Assistant to the Chairman
The candidate will organize and coordinate office administration, in order to ensure diary planning in an effective manner for the supervisor. Candidate will be required to liaise with other senior executive’s within the company and external stake holders typically at CEO level and will need to demonstrate the background of effective communication, discretion and appropriate engagement with such stakeholders.
The candidate is responsible for developing intra-office communication, streamlining administrative procedures and normal day to day office management tasks like, travel and hotel bookings, inventory control, office staff supervision, etc. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a senior office.
The candidate is expected to be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Requirements Skill Sets:
- Proven office management, administrative or executive assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English languages).
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
Key Skills & Proficiencies:
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Confidentiality