||· Act as business partner with the senior management team providing support / guidance on key decision making
· Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization
· Work with the CFO to create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
· Recruit, interview and hire finance staff as required
· Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models
· Work with the CFO to bring department into line with Board of Directors’ plans, initiatives and recommendations
· Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
||· Prepare and present monthly management reports including monthly profit and loss by business unit, cost center and reforecasting
· Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations to the CFO
· Manage the transfer pricing between corporate and various business units
· Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings
· Develop and maintain quarterly forecasting and annual operating budget
· Manage financial planning and analysis function. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting
||· Supervise the finance team to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Ensure regular maintenance and backup of all the team’s workings and journals
· Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, financial procedures and processes. Where appropriate, develop policies and procedures to cater for the changes in business requirements
· Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for senior management, SAMA, investors and respective board committees
· Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all tax related affairs including but not limited to VAT, WHT and Zakat
· Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
· Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation
· Oversee preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements in line with IFRS
· Responsible for the timeliness of the interim and statutory audits
· To oversee the financial operations of the company ensuring the team meet respective departmental SLAs
||· Work with the CFO and Treasurer to translate business plans into the liquidity plan and ensure funds available in line with corporate plan expectations
Please email your resume to email@example.com