General Manager /Country Manager
|Functional Title: General Manager
Corporate Title: Senior Vice President_____________
Department : –
Reports To : President/CEO
- Overall responsibility of the Branch in terms of marketing, risk management, operations, compliance AML, internal control and profitability.
- To maintain high level of Customer Service Standards in the Branch.
- Responsible for periodic updating of Bank’s policies/manuals in accordance with Head Office policies and local regulatory requirements.
- Strictly monitor and supervise rectification of audit irregularities pointed out by internal/external auditors and regulators.
- Coordination with internal/external auditors and Head Office.
- Processing of credit proposals & monitoring of credit portfolio.
- Monitoring of assets and liabilities of the Branch and regularly conduct ALCO meetings.
- Process investment and placement proposals.
- Formulate/develop Bank’s strategic business plan and annual budget in the light of the country’s economic/business phenomena and local regulators.
- Monitoring strategic plan for obtaining desired results.
- Timely submission of returns to local regulators and Head Office.
- Liaising with respective regulators, local/foreign banks.
- Ensure check and control systems are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or business administration.
- At least 10 years’ banking experience with 3 years’ experience in Branch Management.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills.
- Critical and analytical ability.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs