Head of Credit
The job holder must perform the following main duties:
• Review and provide recommendations on Corporate/Commercial, Financial Institutions, and Country limit credit application proposals, which fall under the sanctioning / approval authorities of the group.
• Lead initiatives for the development of methodologies for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management across the Group and associated models/ processes.
• Develop and enhance the Credit Underwriting / Review, Reporting & Monitoring framework that meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders.
• Assist Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in carrying out the responsibilities which include preparation of the information pack and responding to data/ analytical, enhancement and review of Group Credit Policies & Standards, and manage/report the risk assets of the group.
• Provide requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition, measurement, and its reporting as part of the core team for implementation of key credit risk related projects (e.g. Credit Risk Management System/s, IFRS 9 impairment) as applicable.
• The candidate should have a minimum of BSc in business-related (Professional qualifications e.g. CFA/ FRM is preferable), significant credit experience, international banking background, and Arabic speaking.
• 10-15 years of banking experience in Credit Review/Approval and Credit Risk Management especially with an international bank or a large regional bank with international operations.
• Should have been a Senior Credit Officer with credit committee experience/background.
• Knowledge of Islamic Banking.
• Strong Computers knowledge and skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com