Head Investor Relations
The role holder is responsible for ensuring the organization is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. Also, the role holder is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as delivery of a compelling investor relations road map.
- Develops investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of SABB’s strategy and the financial results that validate the successful execution of the strategy.
- Provides insights on market activity and present them to management team.
- Analyses and present finical trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Leads the process of preparing analysis and key messages for all external communications including earnings, other meetings and events and manages the timely disclosure of all material information to shareholders and financial community.
- Ensures SABB fulfils its commitment to the requirements of the Capital Market Authority on corporate advertising on Tadawul website and the publication of the lists and financial reports. Also the disclosure to the extent of applying the Corporate Governance rules and regulations,
- Provides Capital Market Authority with board members and senior executives’ data in addition to ownership of shares’ notices of major shareholders, board members and senior executives in SABB.
- Oversees and manages earnings and conferences calls.
- Serves as primary person to handle incoming inquiries from the media and investors.
- Monitors the highly technical contracts of a more complex nature and works closely with the customer/beneficiary consultants to ensure early escalation of issues and potential risks.