1. Overall management of the department, confirming adherence to bank Market Risk, Financial
Institutions Risk & Liquidity Risk limits, policies and procedures in addition to CBE regulations and
2. Establish and develop action plans for the department to achieve a consistent risk database
embracing relevant risk data and indicators.
3. Work on emphasizing and enhancing the department role as a control, reporting and advisory
backup tool for Top Management regarding bank’s Market Risk, Financial Institution Risk &
Liquidity Risk activities and performance.
4. Monitor and direct process of extracting and reviewing of Market risk controls and reports. Ensure
the integrity of the data and any differences are detected, analyzed and corrected with corrective
actions and follow up implementation.
5. Monitor and ensure that regular reports are sent to the CRO, Top Management,
Group & CBE.
6. Participate actively in preparing and finalizing the annual ICAAP, Risk Appetite & IFRS9 process
7. Follow up recommendations set by internal/external audit or CBE inspection.
Since its founding in 1997, Gulfbankers Executive Search Part of Forum International Group of Companies has been the executive recruitment industry’s leader and innovator, today, has evolved as the Arabian Gulf, Middle East and North Africa premier provider of executive talent management solutions in the Banking and Finance Industry.