Head of MIS and Business Performance Reporting
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / PG Diploma (Accounting / Finance)
- Should have a minimum 10 – 12 years of experience
- Should have excellent knowledge of MIS systems and software packages likes MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
- Should have an overall knowledge of banking operations and products.
- Excellent working knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Well proficient in written & spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills and a team player
- Managing people skills.
NATIONALITY: Saudi National
LANGUAGES: Arabic & English
REPORTING: Chief Executive Officer
- Timely & accurate Financial, Regulatory & MIS reporting (as assigned / applicable)
- Business Segment & Products’ Performance against budget / forecasts (for MIS area)
- Treasury & ALCO support (for Treasury Support BSM)
- Proactive supports to businesses in analyzing numbers and understanding their results.
- Businesses focus on weak areas / products
- Comparative / Competitive Analysis (for Financial Reporting area)
- Tax Compliance / Advisory (for Financial Reporting area)
- Capital Budget, Cost Allocation & Transfer Pricing Exercises (for MIS Reporting area)
- CEP Approval
- Compliance with Regulations & Ethical Policies
- Product Program Review & Guidance / Ruling on Accounting Practices
- Motivated & Trained staff
- Financials / Output related activities (Income / Expenses / Profit etc.)
- Manages the departmental processes to achieve optimal output and cost saves where possible.
- Customer / Product / Market related activities (Internal / External) (e.g. Satisfaction, Acquisition, Retention, Cross-sell / Share-of-wallet, Relationship, Service, Product / Solutions)
- Provide MPR / PPR / APR per business and supporting analysis / details as required (applicable to MIS position)
- Provides Financial / BS Analysis to businesses as required & support to Treasury & ALCO (Financial Reporting position)
- Provides feedback and guidance on CEP preparation
- Process / Technical related activities (e.g. Risk, Controls, Compliance, Audit, Productivity, Quality, Discipline, Change Management, Adaptability, Success Transfer)
- Implements the Accounting Policies & Guidelines / process (for Financial Reporting position)
- Ensures timely & accurate Financial, Regulatory & MIS reporting (as applicable).
- Completes the Budget / Forecast, Transfer Pricing, Cost Allocation & Capital Budget & CEP Processes (applicable to MIS position)
- Provides Tax consultancy & Advisory services (for Financial Reporting position)
- Provides proactive support to the businesses in analyzing & understanding their numbers (for MIS position)
- Is involved in systems design & implementation, upgrade & testing of systems impacting Financial Control & any reporting
- Involved in product program review and approval process.
- 8, Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures & regulatory requirements.
- People / Leadership / Teamwork / Corporate Citizenship related activities (e.g. Collaboration / Team work, Knowledge sharing, Development, Sharing Resources / Helping others)
- Manages and supervises staff to complete their assignments efficiently and accurately.
- Motivates staff to take up challenges and learn new skills to progress to next level. Trains them to achieve their goals.
Leads the team by example