Head of Strategy
A Global Top Tier Retail Bank Is seeking a Head of strategy as the business continues to grow across multiple international markets.
The Commercial Bank has confirmed a major wave of investment across the division and the next two years are going to be focused on employing this investment to drive innovation, growth and structure globally.
This role will be joining the Retail Banking strategy team, which overlooks the entire division’s global strategy decision making. This team reports directly into the CEO as well working closely with the different business unit leaders to help put this strategy into action.
This is a chance to join the leadership team and take responsibility for leading multiple project teams simultaneously while you build out you own network across the division and the wider group. This is also a great chance to gain full P&L responsibility.
Identify the right opportunities across the industry sectors that align with the businesses ongoing strategy.
- Lead and manage new business presentations as assigned.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet objectives.
- Oversee market research, analysis and insights into latest industry trends.
- Manage strategy efforts and projects, involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed marketing, business goals and objectives.
- Generate and drive insight for internal and client audiences around media, brands, consumers, and experiences.
- Design, execute and manage research.
- Strategy Consulting experience – Eg Big4 or St rat House
- Retail / Commercial Banking Strategy Experience
- Payments Experience
- Tech / Digital Experience
- Minimum 10 Years Strategy Experience