Qualifications: Candidates should be well qualified with relevant qualifications
Experience: Minimum 7 years relevant experience in first class banks in UAE
Knowledge in the follow up of courts, criminal cases and other advisory services is required.
- Dealing with the company corporate major legal issues in coordination with external legal counsel/ bodies through taking the necessary actions in solving them.
- Liaising, coordinating, and supervising the work of the external legal counsel/ bodies to ensure compliance with company policies, as well as following-up with them on legal litigations to ensure short cycle times.
- Supporting the company managers in taking decisions through providing them with advice on the laws and legislations needed to complete their work.
- Providing legal input on protecting the company trademarks, trade names, logos, and systems to ensure that all product and branding rights are adequately protected against infringement.
- Providing expert legal advice on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures liquidation, restructuring, due diligence…etc. as requested by top management.
- Reviewing and preparing legally binding contracts such as licensing, supply, distribution…etc. as well as keeping and filing important constitutional documents and contracts.