|Job Title||Manager, Equity Solutions Team|
|Reporting to||Senior Principal – Equity Solutions Team|
|Main Role (Overall accountability):|
- Be part of bank muscat’s Investment Banking Equity Solutions Team that is involved in equity financial advisory solutions including equity capital markets, private placements, structured equity, mergers and acquisitions and similar transactions.
- Manage the execution of mandates for the Investment Banking Equity Solutions Team and contribute to the origination of new mandates.
- Analyze businesses, markets and industries independently and generate outputs.
- Identify clients’ objectives, analyze and understand the business of the clients and have at all times a good understanding of the business of the clients.
- Conduct due diligence and perform financial analysis and prepare or review financial/valuation models.
- Prepare transaction notes, meeting notes, strategy reports, investor presentations, prospectuses and any other documents or reports as appropriate.
- Lead on the management of transactions and liaise with all parties involved in the transaction, as appropriate.
- Lead on the marketing and placement of the transaction, including the preparation of presentations and marketing materials, as appropriate.
- Draft or review and negotiate, as appropriate, relevant transaction documentation.
- Develop or contribute to the development of client relationships and client pitches.
- Interact with regulators (such as the Capital Market Authority, Muscat Securities Market) and other advisors (such as legal, accounting, technical, etc.).
- Support members of the team as appropriate.
- Support the needs of the Investment Banking Equity Solutions Team as required.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Accountant (CA), or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum experience of 9 years in valuating companies, M&A or a core financial advisory and capital raising function with a leading investment bank or a leading investment banking team with strong experience of equity transactions (IPOs, equity private placements, structured solutions, and similar transactions).
- Extensive proven experience in structuring and placing transactions, including valuation and documentation (including reports, investor presentations, purchase agreements, prospectuses).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment and under tight deadlines and ability to take transactions forward with limited supervision.
- Initiative and ability to generate ideas and carry the same forward.
- Strong team player.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Muscat - Oman