Senior Manager – Operational Risk
|Position||Senior Manager – Operational Risk Department|
|Designation / Grade||Sr. Manager (Grade 12)|
|Reporting to||CRO / ACRO|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should be well qualified with relevant qualifications|
|Job Purpose||Supervision and Management of Operational Risk department which includes the following areas:-
· Operational risk – Identification, evaluation and management/mitigation of Bank wide operational risks, Policies, Procedures and related Manuals, allocation of capital charge. Risk reporting.
· Process Improvements – Process Re-engineering and Operations Manuals.
· Bank-wide Projects – Support UAT on a case by case basis.
· Business Continuity Management.
· Comply with local laws and salutary regulations with regard operational risk.
· Automation/digitalization of existing paper based process to Non paper based process.
· Provide operations guidance, advises, training and support to branches as on when required.